How do Kilargo door seals work?
Kilargo door seals act as a barrier against everyday noise and improve the acoustic quality of the sealed room. They also work to dampen sound waves that travel through the gaps between the door and the frame.
Bonus benefits of Kilargo door seals
Perimeter seals improve thermal insulation by preventing heat transmission. They also reduce debris, dust and insects from sneaking into the space, which makes for a more comfortable living environment. Not to mention the energy cost benefits!
Choose your colour
- Silver anodised aluminium with a grey silicone gasket and grey cover strip.
- If used with a face fixed threshold seal, it’s best to fit the perimeter seal to the door frame first.
- Should circumstances require that the cover strip be removed, drill a small hole at the bottom of the cover strip and pull with a wire hook or suitable tool.
- Ensure that the installation of this product does not impede the opening or closing of the door.
- It is recommended to check the adjustment of the door seal periodically to ensure the door assembly to which it is fitted, closes and latches properly.
Our team are here to answer any questions you may have, so please reach out to us today if you need anymore guidance.