WALL INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Acoustic mount shall not exceed 600mm on center.
- Spacing between hat channels (28mm or No.129) shall not exceed 600mm centers.
- Fasten the acoustic mount to the substrate with a fastener
approved for a minimum pull-out and shear of 60Kg.
- Locate the bottom row of acoustic mount within 75mm off the floor.
(May be adjusted lower to accommodate installation of skirting)
- Hat Channels are installed horizontal to the floor.
- Use a level to ensure that acoustic mount and
hat channels are installed horizontal and level.
- Snap clips onto furring channel. Hand slide clips to proper location on the furring channel before fixing
- Top channel to be 75mm from the finished ceiling height.
Install the plasterboard vertically from the bottom up leaving a 3mm thick gap around perimeter of wall to be filled with acoustical
Caulk around the entire perimeter of the plasterboard.
We suggest installing the ceiling first, before installing the walls.
Wood: 75mm coarse thread screws.