The SPWH Chevron Iso acoustic foam panels are specially designed acoustic foam panels that help to deflect and absorb troublesome audio frequencies. Giving you the best possible sound in your room. Each 500mm x 500mm panel features a 9 mm thick base with a 50mm high peak with adhesive on the back and is ideal for reducing standing waves in your audio environment. This product is perfect for treating your studio, recording suite, home theatre, and any other audio environment that could benefit from acoustic treatment.
- Dimensions 500mm x 500mm x 50mm
- Weight 150g
- Adhesive Backing
- Excellent acoustic absorption
- Eliminates Standing Waves and Flutter Echoes
- Adhesive backing for easy install
- Reduces Unwanted Reflections
- Decreases Slap-Back and Room Ring
- Ideal for any audio or acoustic applications
- Professional studio grade acoustic foam
- High-density 25kg/m3 construction offer better absorption
- Reduces unwanted room reflections that can discolor your sound
- Precision surface profiling with a wave pattern
A particular pattern of constructive and destructive interference is called a standing wave, which is essential to the way most musical instruments produce sound, but very undesirable in the listening environment of an electronic or recording studio.
When two traveling sound waves are propagating in opposite directions, as a result of reflections inside a bounded system, be it a tube, string, or room, the interference of these waves combine to create a resultant wave that appears to stand still at certain resonant frequencies called modes. These modes generally correspond with harmonic partials, with the first mode producing the fundamental. In a listening environment, these are called room modes, and the result is they unduly enhance or suppress certain frequencies at different spots in the room.
Chevron Iso acoustic foam can greatly improve the sound quality of the desired room by absorbing the unwanted waves.